Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!!





Miss Lillian Rose Aguirre was born on Sept 12, 2009 at 7:14 PM. She weighed in at 6lbs 4 oz. She is a tiny little thing and absolutely PERFECT! She has auburn hair and TONS of it. She has the longest fingers with totally manicured long nails, and the biggest feet and longest toes I have EVER seen on such a little thing. Definitely got that from her mom. She came out with a pouty bottom lip, just like Kambrie. She was so worth all of the puking, crying, sleepless nights, peeing, complaining, contractions, worry and uncomfortableness. I am totally in love with her. I feel so incredibly blessed.

On Friday the 11, we went to the dr for the second time in two days because he wanted to monitor my high blood pressure. When we got there on Friday morning, it was even higher than Wednesday and there was also protein in my urine, another sign of pre eclampsia. I had been having major vision issues since Saturday and frankly I was starting to get a little worried. When I heard the words of "bed rest" come out of the mouth of my OB... I burst into tears. Good heck, I was 38 weeks pregnant.. had been sent to the hospital I don't know how many times, and I was just ready to get this show on the road and get on with our lives. After telling him, I had two other children to take care of and it wasn't going to happen, and bawling my eyes out... he decided to call the high risk ob and get her opinion on the situation. She said, if she has protein, high blood pressure, vision issues, and is 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow, just get this over for her. INDUCE THAT WOMAN!!!
I was so grateful. Danny and I left for home to get all of our bags and drop Kam off to Nana. When we got to the hospital and checked in the nurse said to me, "You are here to be monitored for blood pressure and possibly be admitted correct?" I just looked at her and said, "I am NOT leaving, just so ya know." They all started laughing, but I was DEAD serious. Anyhow, they put us in our own room, which was good sign #1. We got all settled and they started to monitor me. Around 2:30, my bp reading was about 142/90 and then the next one it dropped to 99/55. Then the room started to spin and I knew I was about to loose what I had eaten for dinner the night before. Then... lights out. The next thing I knew, I was surrounded by nurses and being poked and prodded. They told me I just sealed the deal... I was not leaving without a baby.
That night at 10 pm they started cervadil and I started having contractions about 2 am. At 8 am they started pitocin. At noon I was in tears with pain. I asked for my epidural and he was in a c section so I had to wait almost an hour and a half... don't wait til you are at that point to ask for one... When I finally got it, man I was LOVING life. My dr broke my water and I progressed from a 2 to 7 by 4pm and to complete by 7 pm. We got my dr there and I was able to get ready to have her. I was so scared about the pushing part, having never done it before. On the first contraction all I remember was pushing with everything I had in me. The dr looked up and said, if you want any one else in here... they better come. This baby will be born on the next contraction... I WAS FLOORED!!!
All my family came in, which actually ended up being an awesome experience, and on contraction #2 Lilly was here. Three pushes... I couldn't believe it. It was so surreal and amazing.
I am so proud to be the wife of the most amazing man. He could not have been more supportive and more of a rock to me through all of this. He is the perfect person not only for me, but for the father of our 3 beautiful kids.
I am the most blessed woman and mother there is.

10 comments:

Adree said...

3 pushes OH how I hate you now :) She is soooo beautiful and I am so excited for you. You guys are the cutest little family.

Jeff and Rose said...

THREE! WTFudger!! You're killing me.

I'll be in town on Friday morning...can I come by and say hi?

Shelley Gee said...

Congrats Jen, I am so happy for you!

wendyberd said...

YAY!!! congrats!!!!!

Em said...

what a doll!!! i'm DYING over that little crochet hat with the huge bow. soooooooooooooo need one if we have a girl! congrats:-)

Ahlquist Family said...

Hi Jen, Congrats! I have been checking your blog ever since my mom told me that you had her! Glad that it all turned out okay. Enjoy every moment, it definately goes by way to fast! My baby actually turns one on Monday! Congrats, again!
Love, Jody (Casper)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Congrads. She is beautiful! Being a mother rocks!!! I'm so glad they took Lillian early. Way to throw a fit:) Love her name!!!

Tina said...

Congrats Jen. I am so excited for you! She is so beautiful.

The Batts said...

Lilly has to be the tiniest little adorable thing ever! It was amazing - you were awesome! We look forward to snuggling, spoiling and playing with her for many years ahead! We love you! Congratulations!

Kari said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! (although I am very jealous over the 3 pushes!) She's beautiful,of course! I told Babs to bring you dinner--even if you said you didn't need it. Hope you're getting some sleep!